The minerals found in our water are what make it naturally alkaline.
Why is pH Important?
Achieving proper pH body balance is extremely important to ensure optimal health. Since our bodies are water-based, pH levels have a significant effect on body chemistry.
Unbalanced pH can contribute to everything from insomnia and anxiety to indigestion and compromised immune systems.
Too many people suffer from an acidic body composition—a result of unbalanced food and drink consumption—and require additional alkalinity to restore balance.
Our water is naturally alkaline—we don’t add anything. As our water flows underground, it’s naturally infused with the following minerals:
Alkaline Water Benefits
- Helps maintain balance in the body
- Easily absorbed by the body
- Up to 5 times more hydrating than tap water
- Can help neutralize stomach acid
- Powerful antioxidant that can help neutralize free radicals